LWF exists to raise up mature disciples of Jesus Christ in an environment of God’s love through biblical instruction, personalized equipping and relational support. In this we serve God in three ways:
We serve Him directly in worship;
We serve the saints in nurturing; and
We serve the world in witness.
LWF will become a family of believers that foster a sense of belonging and a desire to be effective ministers and witnesses of Jesus Christ.
Our priority is a loving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ's encounter with His disciples and His encouragement to them underscores the fact that a loving relationship with Him must be a our highest priority. Luke 9:23-24; 10:38-42
- Paul said it best when he said, “I consider it all rubbish compared to knowing Christ.” Philippians 2:8
Our foundation is life-related Bible Teaching.
- Only the penetrating power of Scripture can fully expose the motives, excuses and values of the human heart. Hebrews 4:12
- Only the God-breathed Word has the capability of producing spiritual maturity. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Our response is to be obedient to all that it requires out of a love for God. John 14:15
Our ministry is centered in the lives of people.
- Jesus Christ died for people, not programs, buildings and classes. Luke 19:10
- God’s heart is focused on people. John 6:37-40
- We shall love God and love our neighbor as ourselves. Matthew 22:37-40
Our Passion is to bring glory to God.
- In all that we do. 1 Corinthians 10:31; Romans 12:1-2
- In all that we are. 1 Peter 2:9-12 Matthew 5:16